SpherHelics® Hollow spherical mixer Type SH
amixon® has been the global quality leader in vertical precision mixers for many years. amixon® mixing tools rotate in conical and cylindrical mixing vessels.
On the occasion of the company's 40th anniversary in 2023, amixon® has added an interesting study to its existing product portfolio. The mixing space is defined as a hollow sphere.
Inside the hollow sphere is an amixon®-typical spiral mixing tool. The axis of the mixing helix can be vertical or inclined. This 400 litre mixer is available for a wide range of researches and mixing tests. The mixing qualities produced are excellent. They cannot be improved any further in practice.
Due to our extensive industry knowledge and field experience, amixon® can extrapolate the results obtained here to other sizes.
At this point it should be mentioned that this hollow ball mixer consists of proven components. The gearbox, the mixing mechanism bearing, the mixing mechanism seal, the dead space-free shut-off valve and the cutting rotor are all tried and tested and reliable.
Ideal mixing qualities and short mixing times for dry, moist and pasty goods as well as suspensions.
amixon® hollow sphere mixers can be manufactured FDA-compliant as sterile mixers and pressure-resistant double jacket reactors. They meet the requirements of EHEDG and 3-A Sanitary Standards.
What are the benefits for the user when using a SpherHelics® mixer from amixon?
- Ideal mixing quality and short mixing times
- Can be used for dry, moist and pasty goods as well as liquids
- amixon® hollow ball mixers are manufactured on request as FDA-compliant sterile mixers and pressure-resistant double jacket reactors
- They meet the requirements according to EHEDG and 3-A Sanitary Standards
- the SpherHelics® mixer can mix gently or aggressively desagglomerating
- The mixing times are very short
- Liquid additions are distributed quickly and precisely during mixing.
- Excellent residual emptying due to ComDisc® tools
- Simple and efficient cleaning, optionally dry or wet, if desired fully automatic with WaterDragon®.
- Drive power and energy consumption are low - particularly efficient
- amixon® has more than 30 modern test mixers. So you can be sure of the best results in advance!