Mixer dryer and Vacuum dryer (VMT)
Very gentle vacuum drying at fast reaction rate for dry, moist and viscous materials at variable filling levels
The spiral mixing blade of the vacuum dryer initiates a three-dimensional flow of the mixing goods; creating a spiral upward movement on the periphery and downward flow in the centre. The mixer dryer is vacuum and pressure tight and heatable by steam, thermal oil or water. Fully temperature controlled: the mixing vessel, the mixing arms, the spiral blade.
The vacuum dryer can be designed to conform with FDA and 3-A Sanitary Standards to be used as a sterile mixer and reactor which also meets EHEDG requirements.
Further characteristics of the mixer and vacuum dryer
This jacketed and vacuum rated version is an ideal mixer dryer, vacuum dryer, and reactor.
Spiral tools, arms and shaft are jacketed and heated.
- This vacuum dryer guarantees quick and gentle drying results.
- It can be used for moist powder, wet suspensions as well as liquids, paste and dough.
- If the drying process requires deagglomeration, high speed cutting rotors may be installed.
- The mixing device is driven from the top, using only a single top bearing.
- The single-shaft mixer dryer meets all industry standards for surface finish, including sanitary and pharmaceutical requirements, and requires a very small space.