Plastic additives, powder coating and pigment-processing
amixon® mixers, agglomerators, dryers and reactors produce ideal mixing qualities with vertically mounted spiral mixing tools. It does not matter whether the mixed materials are dusty, granular or fibrous. They can be dry, moist or suspended.
amixon® ring-layer mixing granulators coat and bond powder coatings. Continuously operating agglomerators granulate active ingredient compounds.
- Gentle homogenization to intensive mixing in the same apparatus: Duromers and elastomers, raw material preparation, colorings, FDA-compliant masterbatch preparations for medical technology, powder coating dryblends with resins and fillers.
- Microfine dispersion of finely dispersed color pigments, mixing of suspensions and solutions into dusting powders. Hybrid mixtures are formed when explosive powders and flammable solvents are present at the same time.
- Binding granulates with nano-particles.
- Hydrophobing of hygroscopic plastic powders, preparation of insulation and filling compounds, antistatic agents, anti-flammable agents, continuous hot/cold preparation of PVC compounds.
- Evaporation, vacuum mixing drying of synthesized PP and PE specialties after precipitation or stripping
Applications in the plastic industry:
- Plastic powder
- Plastic granules
- Polymer Additives
- Plastic powder for 3D printing