Mixers and Mix Reactors for Chemicals
Fine-chemistry, synthesizing and reaction technology
Optimal heat and material exchange is guaranteed by zero-clearance circulation. Circumferential speed below 1 m/s for dust explosive or deflagration hazardous goods. amixon Mixers and mix reactors are built gas-tight. They meet EHEDG requirements for hygienic equipment construction. Construction and design according to EU pressure equipment guidelines as well as AD 2000 regulations. As an HP-0 authorized specialist welding company, amixon® is qualified for processing austenitic and ferritic materials (1.4539, 1.4529, 1.4462, Alloy 59, Hastelloy HC 22, explosive-laminated materials...).
Mixing and homogenizing - Fine-chemistry, synthesizing and reaction technology
- Gentle homogenizing or intensive mixing in the same device: active agents or catalysts, organic or inorganic color pigments, battery materials, fertilizers, fire extinguisher powders, pesticides, (fungicides, herbicides, insecticides), separating agents, detergents, blasting agents.
- Dispersing and desagglomerating - Fine-chemistry, synthesizing and reaction technology
- To increase the mixing quality, shear dispersers and smizers break up the materials until the primary particles are separated (effect pigments, pesticides, construction chemicals, sinter materials, industrial ceramics, separating agents).
- Coating - Fine-chemistry, synthesizing and reaction technology
- Hydrophobisation of rare earths, coating of iron core magnetic materials with lacquer, film-lacquering and rounding off of soot pellets, coating of fertilisers.
- Agglomeration, granulation and grain enlargement - Fine-chemistry, synthesizing and reaction technology
- Dry pelletizing of soot, build-up granulation of caoutchouc, raw ceramic mixes; Preparation of rinsing and detergent components with "blasting agents".
- Mixing-drying and reaction control - Fine-chemistry, synthesizing and reaction technology
- Contact drying, convection drying, reaction control, stripping, separation of fluids under pressure, vacuum excitation and temperature control.
Applications in the chemical industry:
- Nanoparticle agents (abrasive)
- Color pigments
- Plant protection chemicals, fertilizers
- Crystalline products (continuous production)
- Functional compounds
- Powder coatings
- Detergents, cleaning agents
- Battery compounds
- pasty materials (large quantities)
- soft wetting of sensitive powders
- continuous treatment/ mixing