Mixers for safe and effective household cleaning products
amixon® mixers play a key role in the detergent powder manufacturing process, creating effective and consistent products that consumers can count on to safely clean their belongings.
Better, faster, stronger processing equipment
Contract manufacturers and leading health food brands alike use amixon® mixers for the production of nutraceuticals and functional foods.
Collaborate with processing experts
Work on-site with amixon® engineers to test your product on our state-of-the-art powder processing equipment. Together we can develop innovative solutions to your most pressing processing challenges.
Flexible processing for crop protection agents
3-in-1 mixers, reactors, and vacuum dryers from amixon® process potent substances of all compositions and textures, even with filling levels as low as 10%.
Mixers and the economics of Power Bed Fusion
This whitepaper examines common cost-efficiency challenges for both manufacturers and powder producers in the additive manufacturing space, and explores the role sophisticated mixing technology can play in improving the economic viability of this revolutionary production method for companies along the entire AM production chain.
Sterile preparation of bacterial cultures
amixon® sanitary mixers are particularly well suited for the preparation of freeze-dried, powdery bacterial cultures. The mixers meet extremely high hygiene standards and material strength requirements, and are easy to isolate.
Ingredient Transparency and the Clean New Face of the Beauty Industry
Between rising consumer demand for ingredient transparency and increasingly strenuous regulatory standards, cosmetics manufacturers must take extra measures to prevent contamination and ensure quality. Especially for cosmetic products composed of dry, powdery ingredients, mixing equipment plays a crucial role in achieving success in the era of Clean Beauty.
- Mixers for the good of the future
- Mixers for safe and effective household cleaning products
- Better, faster, stronger processing equipment
- Collaborate with processing experts
- Flexible processing for crop protection agents
- Mixers and the economics of Power Bed Fusion
- Mixing technology for next-generation batteries
- Sterile preparation of bacterial cultures
- Attain maximum flavor from delicate ingredients
- Ingredient Transparency and the Clean New Face of the Beauty Industry
- SpherHelics® Hollow spherical mixer Type SH
- Conical mixer / vertical cone mixer and powder blender (AM)
- Vertical mixer / vertical twin-shaft mixer (HM)
- Gyraton® mixer type GM
- KoneSlid® precision mixer KS
- Vertical single-shaft mixer / ribbon blender (VM)
- Mixer dryer and Vacuum dryer (VMT)
- Conical vertical dryer (AMT)
- Single-shaft drum mixer / powder mixer (EM)
- Continuous Granulator / Ring-layer mix-pelletizer (RMG)
- Container mixer (COM)
- Continuous mixer (AMK)
Advanced powder processing by amixon®
amixon®has been developing and manufacturing high-precision mixing systems for industrial requirements for almost forty years. Powdery goods (dry, wet or suspended) are mixed, refined, agglomerated, dried or chemically modified.
We offer a selection of ten high-performance mixing machines for applications in diverse industries, including food processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and chemical engineering.
Each amixon® mixer model is custom-built with innovative technologies to offer expert solutions to your product and processing challenges:
- Mixing vessel volumes ranging from 10l to 50,000l
- Adjustable settings and processing functions
- Seamless integration into your production line
- Assistance with pilot testing, validation and certification support.
With worldclass performance and unparalleled longevity, amixon® mixing machines are built for industry leaders.
Our global piloting centers
We look forward to collaborating with you at one of our piloting centers, located strategically across three continents in Germany, the USA, China, India, Japan, Thailand, and South Korea.