Is your production line ready for the plant-based future of food?
From vegan start-ups to some of the most established names in meat processing, food industry businesses of every ilk are investing in the production of plant-based foods resembling animal proteins. But satisfying this rising demand for plant-based products is not without its challenges.
This whitepaper from amixon GmbH aims to provide insights into the manufacturing challenges faced by producers of plant-based foods and the role of mixing equipment in meeting the demands of this quickly growing market sector.
Industrial mixers are a crucial piece of equipment in the production of plant-based foods, helping manufacturers develop new product formulations, ensure hygiene, and scale their processes to peak efficiency and profitability.
- Changing consumer behaviors
- Investment trends
- Production and sourcing challenges
- Scaling production profitably
- Lack of industry-wide standards for plant-based claims
- Mixing equipment and product quality
- Plant-based new product development
- Preventing contamination
© Copyright by amixon GmbH