Oдновальный барабанный смеситель/Порошковый смеситель EM
Single-shaft drum mixer / powder mixer
The EM drum mixer's field of application
- Small production orders
- Preparation of master batches
- "Just-in-time" mixing jobs
- Product development
This drum mixer can be designed for compliance with FDA and 3-A Sanitary Standards to be used as a sterile mixer and reactor which also meets EHEDG requirements.
Further characteristics of the single-shaft drum mixer
- Technically ideal mixing quality; adjustable mixing intensity (from gentle homogenization to intensive deagglomeration)
- Micro-fine admixture of liquid material; the mixer remains dry and clean
- Selection of filling level from 10% to 100% of working capacity
- Ideal discharging of residues; easy cleaning / sterilization (GMP Standard)
- Integration into your ERP System, mixing programs supplied by PLC
- A bar code scanner can be integrated for online documentation
- You need a limited infrastructure only: manual fork lift, scale and some standard drums
Function of the single-shaft drum mixer
A patented spiral mixing tool rearranges the mixing goods. There is an upward movement in the periphery and a downward movement caused by gravity in the centre of the mixing vessel. You can improve the cross flow by inclining the mixing vessel up to 25 degrees.
This single-shaft mixer / powder mixer achieves technically ideal mixing qualities. Mixing goods can be dry, wet, suspended or pasty. According to the required processing / mixing result (either gentle or aggressive and dispersive) you can select the mode of operation: gentle blending, deagglomeration, wetting at low energy input, wetting at high energy input, agglomeration, drying, improving of solubility etc.