Container Mixer - COM
Ideal mixing quality for dry and moist materials at variable filling levels
The spiral mixing blade of the container mixer initiates a three-dimensional flow of the mixing goods; creating a spiral upward movement on the periphery and downward flow in the centre. The innovative SinConvex® mixing tool provides very good mixing results. The container mixer can be used for dry powder and wet suspensions.
- The COM Container Mixer can be used by any industry requiring a high quality blend of ingredients.
- It can achieve high quality blends in the most difficult situations such as varying filling level from 10 to 100 %, varying particle size and shape, poor flow ability characteristics or dry ingredient blends that require liquid content.
- The Mixtainer® may be tilted to increase the lateral motion of product in the mix chamber which further enhances the mixing process.
- In industries such as food and pharmaceutical where hygienic standards must be met, CIP accessories, aseptic connections, and sanitary construction are available to meet the most stringent requirements of FDA, 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG.
- Test machines for blending and cleaning tests as well as for validation procedure development are available in our test centers.