The world's rapidly growing demand for food requires fast and cost effective methods of production. Industrial food mixers, as amixon® manufactures them, are important components to produce products hygienically and quickly. Industrial food mixers and powder mixers for various raw materials are important parts of the industrial food production. Without a proper mixing plant, many production sites could hardly achieve the required quality and quantity of goods to be produced.
amixon® mixing systems are used wherever different types of solids and liquids are mixed together and result in a new homogeneous product. The products thus produced come partly as finished products directly to the market or serve as premixes for new products. These premixes are mostly added to a further production step in an additional mixing system for industrial food. This way, another new product is created.
Often several mixing plants with an industrial food mixer are operated parallel or serial to realize economical multi-step processes. Depending on the design, the industrial food mixers are mounted on a horizontal plane, or vertically above each other within the system. Due to their vertical design, the amixon® industrial food mixer is suitable for a vertical assembly within the mixing plant. This has the advantage that the products do not require additional support. Obeying the rules of gravity, they flow from top to bottom and can be supplied to the respective mixing plants without further aids. Another advantage of such a vertical installation is the cleaning of the mixing equipment, which can generally be done from top to bottom.
As a special service, amixon® offers test centers in many countries around the world,
where the equipment for the mixing of industrial food can be tested on site.
amixon® industrial food mixers serve for different products and processes, such as:
- Baby food from dry milk derivatives, micronutrients, vitamins, stabilizers, etc.
- Dry soups made from dried, ground fruit, spices etc.
- Baking mixtures where only the addition of water is necessary
- Baking agents, which the baker merely need to add flour, fat, milk or water
- Decor-salts, Decor-sugar or Decor-spices, whose particles are all covered with hard fat.
Only after heat was applied to melt the fat, and the goods can develop their flavor action
- Dessert products, that can be dissolved by adding water
- Ice cream powder
- Vitamin effervescent tablets
- Nutritional supplements in tablet or powder form
- Iodization of salt
- Flavoring of coffee, tea or tobacco products